Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Free Picks

It's the start of the week and there's lots of things going on in the sports world. There's the playoffs going on in baseball and since it's Monday, of there's Monday Night Football. I haven't posted for a while and last time I posted, football season was still in preseason. As the baseball season starts to wind down and football just getting started you'll see me picking back and forth between the two sports. Enough talk though, let's get some picks in!


Today's Pick
Indianapolis Colts (Spread +10)
New York Yankees (+105)

Some might be wondering why I'm taking the Colts, but the Colts showed strong defensive effort last week and I'm hoping it'll keep up against Tampa Bay, landing within the spread.

Good Luck!

Rain Man

No comments:

Post a Comment