Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Free Picks Wednesday MLB

It was a close game yesterday between the Reds and the Rockies, but unfortunately, the Reds weren't able to pull through and ended with a loss. Luckily it was our only loss since the Red Sox and Angels were pull away with remarkable wins.

Tuesday's Summary 2-1
Cincinnati Reds (loss)
Boston Red Sox (win)
Los Angeles Angels (win)

It's mid-week and I'm looking to get over this hump day on a positive note.

Today's Picks
Philadelphia Phillies (-135)
Washington Nationals (Even)

Rain Man

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johanathan, I took down you comment because although you may not know so, it was a little offensive. The correct word to use is Asians and not Orientals.

    To answer your question, I haven't quit so you don't need to worry. After all, how can I disappoint my most devoted reader right? haha. Just been caught up with some stuff past couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry, didn't mean any disrespect to the good Asiatic community. Still, I think you should give up on handicapping. :-)

    ReplyDelete