Sunday, July 24, 2011

Free Picks Sunday MLB

Saturday started off a little shaky when the Astros were killed by the Cubs 1-5 earlier on in the day, but we were able to take a big sigh of relief as the results of the remaining games ended in our favor and were able to finish the day with three consecutive wins. Not too bad for a Saturday and at least we didn't get juiced on our loss.


Saturday Summary 3-1
Houston Astros (loss)
Arizona Diamondbacks (win)
Florida Marlins (win)
San Francisco Giants (win)

Win-Loss Record: 25-10

There are a lot of games today and I wish I could give you more picks to finish off the week but I only have one today. Well I actually had two and the second was Texas but with the line at -205 it's too rich for my blood so I had to pass. Here's my one free pick for today.

Today's Pick
Arizona Diamondbacks (+125) 

Rain Man

No comments:

Post a Comment